Monday:
Went to the zoo! Omg it's been so long since i last went i think it was like primary school? It seems smaller now. Or maybe that's cos I'm bigger hahahaha okay anyway was quite cool!
The animal from lion king! It was posing for me.
We went to the carousel at the kids place! I wanted to sit but then like quite embarrassing hahahaha. Took polaroids(:
Anyway it was really quite fun la to go back there haha(:
Tuesday:
Studied at bedok with bestie! Wah fucking far but anyway we didn't last long. He made me do ionic equilibria questions and I did like the first ten of the revision package before we went to tm and tampines one HAHAHAHA. Parkway to eat central with c, then tuition at night with buddy (who waited 40 mins for me at city hall hahahaha sorry buddy) at dover. Wah seriously i went all over Singapore man. I didn't eat dinner! Was so hungry when I got home omg made and ate two half boiled eggs hahahaha.
Wednesday:
School for econs in the morning! So troublesome cos had to go by the front gate. Then went to have duck rice at serangoon(: then town for mango sale! Which started at 2 for the public. Went to both wisma and taka's before i got shorts at 25$ ahhahaha i got to use my card(: Anyway both outlets were really packed! And I saw the teacher from our school there! The whiny voice one. City hall after that! To get my earphones actually but it was out of stock, again! ): Down to gardens to try studying but it didn't really go well so i went home.
Thursday:
Shopping the whole day at wisma, taka and raffles city. Seriously the whole day haha from like 11 to almost 9? Plus meals la of course. Sales like everywhere, and i bought a lot of stuff haha sandals from charles and keith, nail polish, then lunch at pepper lunch. A spag from f21 (they gave a $5 wisma voucher so it only cost $2!) , then two tops from fcuk and one more i'm sharing with my mum which were like 70% off and i had additional discount using my card HAHAHAHA damn happy!!! Also, earrings at the met store(: then dinner at manhattans at central. And no studyingzzzzzz.
Friday:
I decided I really had to study and finally finally I managed to get some work done, even though it wasn't much. Caught Ghost of Girlfriends' Past first, before going down to gardens for lunch and to study all the way till night! Well okay actually only till dinner then went bowling hahahahaha cos bean had free games but still. I think it was the most productive since the hols started i think, but looking back and listing what i finished out, it really isn't much. I did another few questions on ionic, and read through my AD/AS notes. That's all! It's really quite sad): oh well still got one week more, go me.
Okay i'm going to sleep early really quite tired from waking up early the past few days. Couple of photos from famine camp first, long overdue i know.
NGOs ftw!